Watch Live India vs New Zealand 1st Semi-Final Match ODI Cricket World Cup Live Streaming Online 2023

Watch Live India vs New Zealand 1st Semi-Final Match ODI Cricket World Cup Live Streaming Online 2023 broadcast rights and Tv Channels The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of ICC ODI Cricket World Cup Qualifiers 2023. The 1st Semi-Final match of the ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 is scheduled to be played between India and New Zealand on Wednesday, 15th November 2023 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. India had been the best-performing team of this edition of the ODI World Cup. They are the only team who had not lost any match in this tournament. They had won all nine matches in this tournament and are leading the points table. Now they are going to face New Zealand in the first semi-final match of this tournament. The performance of New Zealand had not been very impressive in this tournament. They had played nine matches with five wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are holding the second position on the points table. Remember that India had already beaten New Zealand in this tournament.

  • India won its all matches played in this tournament
  • The performance of India had just been superb in previous matches
  • The batting order of India had just been outstanding
  • The bowling unit of India also performed well in this tournament
  • New Zealand had also performed well in this tournament

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

India is a well-balanced side and has a strong batting order and bowling unit in the side, so the winning chances of today’s match for India have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned below.

India has 60% chances to win this match New Zealand has 40% chances to win this match


Where to Watch Live Today India vs New Zealand 1st Semi-Final ODI  World Cup Match Live Streaming Online:

Live Star Sport Stream | PTV Sports Live Match & TV Channel: Star Sports to broadcast live Match Ball by ball coverage of  t20 World Cup in India and its subcontinent (Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan) countries; all matches streamed live in the Indian subcontinent on Hotstar digital platform (Website, App). Star Sports will telecast ACC Asia Cup All matches live Cricinfo Score Online on Star Sports 1,  Star Sports 1 Hindi HD, Star Sports Select 1, Star Sports Live Match Select 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi Live Commentary, Star Sports 2 HD and Star Sports Tamil.

SuperSport telecast live Today match Online coverage of ACC Asia Cup in South Africa all matches live Ball by Ball streamed on the SuperSport digital platform.

OSN Sports Cricket HD has TV rights to provide live Match Score and Ball by Ball coverage of games in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries. ICC T20 World Cup 2023 matches can be watched Live Stream of Ball by Ball on YuppTV from Australia, New Zealand and Continental Europe (Except UK). YuppTV, the world’s largest Over-The-Top (OTT) provider for South Asian content has secured the digital media rights for the T20 World Cup Live Match Score Online.

YuppTV has acquired exclusive rights to stream T20 World Cup live in Europe, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Malaysia.

PTV Sports and Ten Sports are the official broadcasters in Pakistan for the ICC T20 World Cup 2023. PTV Sports own exclusive telecast rights for the all matches Live played in this tournament; they also acquired OTT (Audio, Video, and other media services via the internet) right. Bangladesh Cricket Fans can watch matches live today’s broadcast on Gazi TV (GTV), Channel 9, and Bangladesh TV (BTV National). Gazi Television which is officially known as GTV is a Bengali language digital cable television.

IND vs NZ Head-to-Head Records

Total Matches 117
India Won 59
New Zealand Won 50
No Results 07
Tied 01
Who Will Win Today India vs New Zealand 1st Semi-Final Match 2023 Match-IND

Who Will Win Today ODI World Cup Match?

  •  NZ
  •  IND

Venue Details, Facts, and History

Stadium: Wankhede Stadium Location: Mumbai, India Opened: 1974 Capacity: 33,000 Ends: Garware Pavilion End, Tata End Time Zone: UTC +05:30 Home to: Mumbai, Mumbai Indians Floodlights: Yes Curator: Sudhir Naik

India Playing 11

Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj.

New Zealand Playing 11

Devon Conway, Rachin Ravindra, Kane Williamson (c), Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, Glenn Phillips, Tom Latham (wk), Mitchell Santner, Tim S