Ptv Sports Live Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Live Streaming online Ball by ball, Worldcup Live Streaming Online, broadcast Rights
The 8th match of the ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 is scheduled to be played between Pakistan and Sri Lanka on Tuesday, 10th October 2023 at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.
Pakistan and Sri Lanka are going to face each other in this very important match of this edition of the Asia Cup. The winner of this match will have a bright chance to reach the final of this tournament. Pakistan has to win this match at any cost with a big margin as they are poorer in net run rate than Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka also has to win this match. If Sri Lanka wins this match with a short margin, they will qualify for the final of this tournament. If this match if affected by the rain, then Sri Lanka will reach the final of this tournament.
PAK vs SL Head-to-Head Matches History & Records
Pakistan had faced Sri Lanka in 155 ODI matches where they had won 92 matches while Sri Lanka had won 58 matches. Four matches of these two teams were not decided and one match was tied.
Sri Lanka has a 56% chance to win this 5th Match Pakistan has a 44% chance to win this 5th Match
Where to Watch ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 4 Match Live Streaming Online:
Live Star Sport Stream | PTV Sports Live Match & TV Channel: Star Sports to broadcast live Match Ball by ball coverage of t20 World Cup in India and its subcontinent (Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan) countries; all matches streamed live in the Indian subcontinent on Hotstar digital platform (Website, App). Star Sports will telecast ACC Asia Cup All matches live Cricinfo Score Online on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 Hindi HD, Star Sports Select 1, Star Sports Live Match Select 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi Live Commentary, Star Sports 2 HD and Star Sports Tamil.
SuperSport telecast live Today match Online coverage of ACC Asia Cup in South Africa all matches live Ball by Ball streamed on the SuperSport digital platform. OSN Sports Cricket HD has TV rights to provide live Match Score and Ball by Ball coverage of games in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries. ICC T20 World Cup 2023 matches can be watched Live Stream of Ball by Ball on YuppTV from Australia, New Zealand and Continental Europe (Except UK). YuppTV, the world’s largest Over-The-Top (OTT) provider for South Asian content has secured the digital media rights for the T20 World Cup Live Match Score Online. YuppTV has acquired exclusive rights to stream T20 World Cup live in Europe, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Malaysia. PTV Sports and Ten Sports are the official broadcasters in Pakistan for the ICC T20 World Cup 2023.
PTV Sports own exclusive telecast rights for the all matches Live played in this tournament; they also acquired OTT (Audio, Video, and other media services via the internet) right. Bangladesh Cricket Fans can watch matches live today’s broadcast on Gazi TV (GTV), Channel 9, and Bangladesh TV (BTV National). Gazi Television which is officially known as GTV is a Bengali language digital cable television.
- India & Subcontinent: Star Sports, Hotstar
- UK, USA: Hotstar
- Afghanistan: Ariana TV
- Bangladesh: Channel 9, Gazi TV (GTV), Bangladesh TV (BTV)
- South Africa: SuperSport
- Yupp TV: USA, Canada, Continental Europe (Except UK), Australia, New Zealand, and Malaysia
- Pakistan: PTV Sports, Ten Sports
- MENA Countries: OSN Sports Cricket HD
Weather Report for Today Match
There is a lot of rain in Colombo and the weather forecast in Colombo will not be hot and will also test the players physically. It is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted 5th Match.
Pakistan Playing 11
Mohammad Haris, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Zaman Khan.
Sri Lanka Playing 11
Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karun