Live Today India vs Bangladesh World Cup Match Live Streaming Ball by Ball, ICC World Cup 2023

The 17th match of the ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 is scheduled to be played between India and Bangladesh on Thursday, 19th October 2023 at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune. The way how India had performed in this tournament is just outstanding and they are the best-performing team in this tournament right now. They had beaten Australia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan in their previous match. India had won all three matches played and is leading the points table with an outstanding net run rate. The performance of Bangladesh had not been very impressive in this season of the World Cup. They had played three matches with just one win to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the seventh position on the points table.

Where to Watch India vs Bangladesh ODI  World Cup Match Live Streaming Online:

Live Star Sport Stream | PTV Sports Live Match & TV Channel: Star Sports to broadcast live Match Ball by ball coverage of  t20 World Cup in India and its subcontinent (Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan) countries; all matches streamed live in the Indian subcontinent on Hotstar digital platform (Website, App). Star Sports will telecast ACC Asia Cup All matches live Cricinfo Score Online on Star Sports 1,  Star Sports 1 Hindi HD, Star Sports Select 1, Star Sports Live Match Select 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi Live Commentary, Star Sports 2 HD and Star Sports Tamil. SuperSport telecast live Today match Online coverage of ACC Asia Cup in South Africa all matches live Ball by Ball streamed on the SuperSport digital platform. OSN Sports Cricket HD has TV rights to provide live Match Score and Ball by Ball coverage of games in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries. ICC T20 World Cup 2023 matches can be watched Live Stream of Ball by Ball on YuppTV from Australia, New Zealand and Continental Europe (Except UK). YuppTV, the world’s largest Over-The-Top (OTT) provider for South Asian content has secured the digital media rights for the T20 World Cup Live Match Score Online. YuppTV has acquired exclusive rights to stream T20 World Cup live in Europe, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Malaysia. PTV Sports and Ten Sports are the official broadcasters in Pakistan for the ICC T20 World Cup 2023. PTV Sports own exclusive telecast rights for the all matches Live played in this tournament; they also acquired OTT (Audio, Video, and other media services via the internet) right. Bangladesh Cricket Fans can watch matches live today’s broadcast on Gazi TV (GTV), Channel 9, and Bangladesh TV (BTV National). Gazi Television which is officially known as GTV is a Bengali language digital cable television.
  • India & Subcontinent: Star Sports, Hotstar
  • UK, USA: Hotstar
  • Afghanistan: Ariana TV
  • Bangladesh: Channel 9, Gazi TV (GTV), Bangladesh TV (BTV)
  • South Africa: SuperSport
  • Yupp TV: USA, Canada, Continental Europe (Except UK), Australia, New Zealand, and Malaysia
  • Pakistan: PTV Sports, Ten Sports
  • MENA Countries: OSN Sports Cricket HD

Winning Chances of Today Match for Both Teams

India is a well-balanced side and has a strong batting order and bowling unit in the side, so the winning chances of today’s match for India have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned below. India has an 80% chance to win this match Bangladesh has a 20% chance to win this match

Weather Report for Today Match

The weather forecast for Pune is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping for a full and completed match. There is a lot of rain in India and some previous matches have been affected. We are hoping that this match will also be affected by the rain and the DLS method will come into action.

IND vs BAN Head-to-Head Records

Total matches: 40 India Won: 31 Bangladesh Won: 8 No Result: 01

Who Will Win Today India vs Bangladesh 17th Match 2023

Who Will Win Today India vs Bangladesh 17th Match 2023 Toss-IND Who Will Win Today India vs Bangladesh 17th Match 2023 Match-IND
Who Will Win Today ODI World Cup Match?

Who Will Win Today India vs Bangladesh 17th Match 2023

Who Will Win Today India vs Bangladesh 17th Match 2023 Toss-IND Who Will Win Today India vs Bangladesh 17th Match 2023 Match-IND
Who Will Win Today ODI World Cup Match?
  •  BAN
  •  IND

India Playing 11

Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj.

Bangladesh Playing 11

Litton Das, Tanzid Hasan, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahma