cricinfoscore_ Watch all Cricket Matches Live Score and Ball by Ball Update

Cricinfo Live Score Ball by Ball Online, IPL Live Score, PSL Live Score , BBL Live Score..

Live Today India vs New Zealand 21st Match ODI Cricket World Cup Live Streaming ball by ball..

Sky Sports India vs New Zealand 21st Match live Match Streaming Online

The 21st match of the ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 is scheduled to be played between India and New Zealand on Sunday, 22nd October 2023 at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala.   India and New Zealand are the best-performing teams of this tournament and now are going to face each other in this match. India had won all four played matches. They had beaten Australia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Bangladesh in this tournament and are holding the second position on the points table. New Zealand had also performed well in this tournament and had won all four played matches. They had won their matches against England, Netherlands, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan and are leading the points table. Both teams are almost equal in strength and this match is going to be very interesting.

Where to Watch Live Today India vs New Zealand ODI  World Cup Match Live Streaming Online:

Live Star Sport Stream | PTV Sports Live Match & TV Channel: Star Sports to broadcast live Match Ball by ball coverage of  t20 World Cup in India and its subcontinent (Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan) countries; all matches streamed live in the Indian subcontinent on Hotstar digital platform (Website, App). Star Sports will telecast ACC Asia Cup All matches live Cricinfo Score Online on Star Sports 1,  Star Sports 1 Hindi HD, Star Sports Select 1, Star Sports Live Match Select 1 HD, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi Live Commentary, Star Sports 2 HD and Star Sports Tamil. SuperSport telecast live Today match Online coverage of ACC Asia Cup in South Africa all matches live Ball by Ball streamed on the SuperSport digital platform. OSN Sports Cricket HD has TV rights to provide live Match Score and Ball by Ball coverage of games in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Countries. ICC T20 World Cup 2023 matches can be watched Live Stream of Ball by Ball on YuppTV from Australia, New Zealand and Continental Europe (Except UK). YuppTV, the world’s largest Over-The-Top (OTT) provider for South Asian content has secured the digital media rights for the T20 World Cup Live Match Score Online. YuppTV has acquired exclusive rights to stream T20 World Cup live in Europe, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Malaysia. PTV Sports and Ten Sports are the official broadcasters in Pakistan for the ICC T20 World Cup 2023. PTV Sports own exclusive telecast rights for the all matches Live played in this tournament; they also acquired OTT (Audio, Video, and other media services via the internet) right. Bangladesh Cricket Fans can watch matches live today’s broadcast on Gazi TV (GTV), Channel 9, and Bangladesh TV (BTV National). Gazi Television which is officially known as GTV is a Bengali language digital cable television.

Winning Chances of Today Match for Both Teams

India is a well-balanced side and has a strong batting order and bowling unit in the side, so the winning chances of today’s match for India have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned below. India has 52% chance to win this match New Zealand has 48% chances to win this match

IND vs NZ Head-to-Head Records

Total matches 116
India Won 58
New Zealand Won 50
Tied 07
No Result 07

Venue Details, Facts, and History

Stadium: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium Location: Dharamsala, India Opened: 2003 Capacity: 23000 Ends: River End, College End Time Zone: UTC +05:30 Home to: Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Kings Floodlights: Yes
Who Will Win Today India vs New Zealand 21st Match 2023 Match-IND
Who Will Win Today ODI World Cup Match?
  •  NZ
  •  IND

India Playing 11

Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj.

New Zealand Playing 11

Devon Conway, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham (c & wk), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.

Comments are closed.

cricinfoscore © 2023 Frontier Theme